At KSS Immersion Schools, the top priority is a safe and healthy environment for students, their families and our faculty and staff. Our COVID operations plan has been prepared after careful review of the Center for Disease Control (CDC), state and county public health departments, and Community Care Licensing guidelines including:
- Classroom environment that allows for Physical Distancing
- Temperature and Symptom Screening at Drop off
- Small ”Pods” of children kept separate and in tact throughout day
- Constant Cleaning per CDC recommendations
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Hand Hygiene, and Respiratory Etiquette
- All parents and other adults kept outside of school and must social distance
For additional information on KSS’ COVID Operations Plan, please contact the campus near you.
- Albany 1331 Portland Avenue
- Oakland-Montclair 1650 Mountain Blvd.
- Oakland-Lincoln Highlands 2540 Charleston Street (OPENING SOON!)
- Walnut Creek 2780 Camino Diablo
- San Jose-Willow Glen 540 Sands Drive
About KSS Immersion Schools
KSS Immersion Schools specialize in Spanish language immersion programs for preschoolers in the San Francisco Bay Area including Albany, Oakland, San Jose, and Walnut Creek. Children aged two – six (2-6) can enroll in these programs and improve their learning outcomes in a safe, social distancing-compliant setting. Learn more at KSSPreschool.com.