Spring’s Nearly Here! It’s Time to Learn Outdoors.
Good old fresh air won’t cure the coronavirus, but it significantly reduces the risk. The CDC says time spent outside is the “safer choice.” So with another San Francisco spring on the horizon — when the California poppies bloom and the Presidio hums with birds — there’s no better time to enroll your little one in KSS Immersion Preschools for outdoor play.
What are the Benefits of Outdoor Play?
We understand the concerns parents have about COVID-19. That’s why we’ve already implemented a broad range of hygiene, screening, physical distancing, and drop-off and pickup measures that keep our students safe without compromising the educational and social benefits of Spanish language immersion. But now, as the weather heats up, we’re encouraging more outdoor play.
The benefits are limitless:
- Children prosper in an outdoor learning environment where they can be active, socialize with other students, and learn about nature.
- Children improve their physical health when outdoors.
- Children will develop language immersion skills in a safe, social distancing-compliant outdoor space that encourages creativity and interaction.
- Children can also reduce stress and improve their mental health when outdoors.
- Our trained instructors monitor children outdoors at all times, providing you with peace of mind.
Even when our students spend time outdoors, we will still implement all of our COVID-19 precautions, such as cleaning and physical distancing.
Why Choose KSS Immersion Preschools?
KSS Immersion Preschools specializes in Spanish language immersion programs for children aged 2-6, blending academic-focused and play-based play-based learning methods for early childhood development. We serve the Oakland, Walnut Creek, San Jose, and Albany communities, providing Spanish, arts, math, and science opportunities to preschoolers. It’s what we’ve done for over 15 years.
This winter has been tough for all of us, but our qualified instructors continued to provide learning opportunities for our incredible students. Now we’re opening the doors and heading outside, with a greater focus on outdoor learning that inspires language immersion success. Come and join us!
KSS Immersion Schools will welcome all 2-6-year-olds across the San Francisco Bay Area this spring. Learn more about our social distancing-compliant language immersion programs here! Or schedule a tour here!