The following steps must take place before a new student can start his/her first day of school at KSS:
1. Attend a School Tour
- Contact us through our website or by phone to schedule a tour.
- School tours are by appointment only and usually occur in the morning hours on Monday through Friday.
- Your children are welcome on the tour!
2. Submit Enrollment Packet Forms:
- Academic Year Registration and Admission Contract
- Identification and Emergency Information (LIC 700)
- Child’s Pre-admission Health Evaluation – Physician’s Report (LIC 701)
- Child’s Health History (LIC 702)
- Personal Rights Notification (LIC 613a)
- Parents Rights Notification (LIC 995)
- Consent for Medical Treatment (LIC 627)
- Applications are accepted at any time of the year as space is available
- Applications are considered in the order they are received
- There is a sibling priority list that supersedes first-time applicants
- Priority enrollment occurs in February and March for the following school year.
- Priority is given first to current students followed by Open Enrollment for children on the waiting list
- KSS is a year-round, 12-month school with a school year from September to June.
- Our summer session runs through July and August.
- Statement of Non-Discrimination: KSS admits students of any race, color and national or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, program and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational or admission policies, or other programs.