We are hiring!
WHY WORK AT KSS?
- All teachers receive 8 paid holidays, 13 paid school break days and 10 days of PTO.
- We cover up to 100% of employee health plan premiums through Kaiser on select plans and 50% premium coverage for dependants
- We offer dental and vision insurance plans
- We offer a 401K retirement account with up to 4% matching
- We provide tuition discounts to children of employees
- We provide professional development and training
- We are a professional, dedicated team of teachers who care deeply about our work
View all of our openings here!
Preschool & Kindergarten Teacher Positions
Are you a bilingual native speaker of Spanish with a love for teaching? We are expanding in the San Francisco Bay Area, and are looking for teachers to join our amazing team of Maestras! We have locations in Walnut Creek, Albany, San José and Oakland in Montclair and Lincoln Highlands.
YOU ARE A GREAT FIT FOR THIS ROLE IF:
- You love working with young children.
- You are a fluent Spanish-speaker.
- You love being part of a team of dedicated teachers.
- You are caring and accepting of all children and families.
- You are responsible, flexible and enthusiastic.
- You have at least 12 ECE credits (Preschool; please see job description for Kindergarten teacher qualifications).
Candidates should be flexible, enthusiastic team players with leadership and management experience as a site director of a daycare center or school with preschool age children aged 2-5 years. Experience opening a new location preferred, experience within a setting of 60+ children preferred.
We would love to meet you and tell you more about our Spanish language immersion, preschool and kindergarten program! If you have questions, please contact our Executive Director, Silvia Piedrasanta, at 415-314-8982 or send an email to email@example.com.
KSS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
KSS embraces diversity and inclusive hiring practices. Employment at KSS is open to all without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, veteran status or any other status protected under federal, state or local law.